Maine Business Computer System Support
Support for Windows 7 is nearing the end…
After 10 years, support for Windows 7 is coming to an end on January 14, 2020. This means no more patches and security updates will be provided by Microsoft. And this means if your Windows 7 computers are connected to the Internet, they will be vulnerable to any malware, virus, and ransomware attacks leveraging unpatched systems.
It is imperative to upgrade or decommission any Windows 7 computers in your business and home by January 2020. We can help you migrate to Windows 10. Click Here to learn more on our Windows 7 End of Life page.
Let us take care of your technology... so you can take care of your business.
How We’re Different
- We don’t upsell or oversell. We specify what you need, shop for pricing, and have you buy it directly from the vendor. No middleman. No markups.
- We get paid for our time and expertise, and our rates are lower than the average IT shop.
- We document and label “all the things”. You’ll never be stranded if we’re ever not available or move to Tahiti.
- We offer a free on-site consultation. Call for more details.
What People Are Saying
- “Awesome network support! They fixed everything we needed–quickly.”
- “Great tech support and reasonable rates. When they come to the office they get all the big and small things ironed out.
- “Very knowledgable, with access to the resources necessary to provide cost-effective tech support and design complete solutions.”
- “Our WiFi issues are gone! They designed and installed a distributes mesh WiFi system in our 75,000 square foot facility, with locked down business access and a guest network.”