About EB Micro
EB Micro is your trusted advisor, providing dependable, affordable Maine Business Computer System Service & Support.
We take a vendor-agnostic approach, researching and recommending the best and most cost-effective solutions for your business. You buy direct, and only pay for our time and expertise.
With over 25 years of experience in Information Technology, Security, and Business Operations, we can fix what’s broken today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Eric Bryant, Tech Support Specialist
Eric is an accomplished IT specialist, with more than 25 years of information technology, cyber security, and business operations experience.
His skills cover Microsoft & Apple products, Networking, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning, and Cyber Security & Incident Response.
As a Microsoft Trainer he has both delivered and attended thousands of hours of IT Training. Attendees remark about his ability to explain complex technical topics in plain, understandable English.
EB Micro’s mission is to provide fast, reliable, and affordable tech support to local business.
Let us find the troublesome areas in your systems that you may have overlooked. Fixing them today will prevent business down time tomorrow. We can prioritize the hit lists for you, and guide you through each phase in the right order.
Some often overlooked technical items include:
- Missing, broken, or out-of-date antivirus and antimalware
- Missed application and operating system critical security updates
- Reliable off-site or cloud-based full data backup
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Planning & Testing
- Business Continuity (BC) Planning & Testing
- Network Penetration Tests & Remediation
- Internal Vulnerability Assessments & Remediation
- Switch & Fireall Rules Review
- Access Controls List Review
These, and other unknown or unexpected situations do happen. They can be prepared for in advance, and operating procedures and policies can be put into place to reduce the financial impact of these events.
See our key business computer Service Areas here.